1. Why is your favorite genre Murder Mysteries important to you?
Murder mysteries are a way of getting lost from my rather normal everyday life. I can be as brave and as badass as I think I would be in a tough situation -(not)!
2. Who is your favorite author?
Louise Penny — She is a relatively new writer from Quebec and from her first book (Still Life) that won several awards in 2005 she has continued with her series. Absolutely wonderful!
3. Who is my favorite funny person?
Kathleen Madigan has always cracked me up.
4. What 3 items would I want with me if I was stranded on a deserted island?
- Pen and journal.
5. If money were no object, where would you like to spend a month-long vacation or retreat?
I would like to travel to western Italy. From Milan to Tropea.
6. What is your ideal personal splurge day?
Get up early. Take a walk on the beach not far from our home. Head over to a full spa place for a massage and mani/pedi. Lunch included. Have a guided meditation. Meet my husband for a great meal with lovely wine at Il Giardino in Vancouver. It wouldn’t get any better.
7. What one thing would I change about M*d*um?
I can’t say as I am still learning the ropes.
8. If your personality was a dance style, what would it be?
9. If you had to live in another time period when would that be?
10. How would you dress for a costume party?
I like to dress as a couple with my husband. We usually dress as the opposite sex. Our best costume to date was when I went as Sonny and he went as Cher! I am short and stocky and my husband is tall and slim. It was fantastic.
Okay now here are my questions
- If you could change one feature on your face what would it be?
2. If you were starting your education now where would you go?
3. Best present ever?
4. Most creative lie?
5. Best dessert ever?
6. If you had one do-over day what would it be?
7. What is your motto for this coming year? We all need to think about it. Mine is You do you and I’ll do me!
8. If it was your choice, what would you call yourself?
9. Tea or Coffee?
10. Do you have a live Christmas tree or a fake one?
These questions will be for all those out there that read them. Just send them back to me. Have fun.